Say boo to the flu this weekend by getting your shots at the O'Fallon YMCA, 3451 Pheasant Meadow Dr., O'Fallon.
Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) hosts their "Boo to the Flu" clinic on Saturday, Oct. 6 from 8:30-11:30 a.m.
More Information From the VNA website:
- Injectable flu for ages 6 months and over, $30.00
- Flu Mist for ages 2 to 49 years of age, $35.00
- Preservative free injectable for ages 6 to 36 months, $35.00 (2 doses required for initial immunization)
- Preservative free injectable for 37 months and older, $40.00
- High dose injectable for ages 65 and older, $48.00
- Pneumonia for ages 65 and older or as indicated by health care professional, $65.00
VNA accepts cash, check and major credit cards only at walk-in clinic location.