Metro-Area Author Open House Just Made Gift Shopping Easier
Who needs to fight the 'Black Friday' shopping madness? The St. Charles City-County Library District just made your gift shopping easier with an open house planned for Thursday, November 29 featuring nearly 50 area authors. The 5:00pm event at the Middendorf-Kredell Branch Library in O'Fallon provides a great opportunity to speak with authors who write a variety of genres and purchase their books as Christmas and other gifts for those avid readers on your shopping list. Refreshments will also be provided. Register online at www.youranswerplace.org under the Program and Events tab or call 636-978-7997 and get a jump start on your shopping! Participating authors include:
- Alvin Zamudio- "The American Sandbox Dictionary of Children's Mispronounced English"
- Andy Pursley- "Rally Squirrel"
- Angela Sage Larsen- "Fifties Chix: Travel to Tomorrow;Fifties Chix: Keeping Secrets; Petalwink Learns to Fly; Petalwink Comes in Second; Petalwink Makes a Friend; Presents from Petalwink"
- Anitea Henehan -"How to run away from home after 50/ Tales From the Road Adventures of Mid-Life Runaways"
- Ann Hazelwood-"100 BEST KEPT SECRETS OF MISSOURI"; "The Basement Quilt"
- Audrey Munsch-"The Tale of the Red Ribbon"
- Barb Fresenburg-"Silent Hero"
- Bill Kasalko-"Let's Go Cruizin Again"
- Bill Lhotka-"St. Louis Crime Chronicles, the first 200 years"
- Brenda A. Fraser-"Seven Points of Impact"
- Bruce Lucas- "A Year for Kristine" (vol 1. Living a Secret Life ) (vol 2.Breaking Away )(vol 3. Rites of Passage)
- Carrie Stanton- "All's Fare"
- Chad Odom-"The Last Archide: The Warlord of Navarus"
- Chris DiGiuseppi-"Light Bringer"
- Christine Pesout-"The Earth, The Alphabet, and Me"
- Craig Kaintz-"Let's Go Cruizin Again"
- Darrel Vaughan-"Do You Know How to Pray as You Should?"
- Dave Lange-"Soccer Made in St. Louis: A History of the Game in America's First Soccer Capital";"Practice Makes Perfect: A Guide to Fun Training Sessions for 6-10 Year Olds"
- David Clark - " C. S. Lewis Goes to Heaven: A Reader’s Guide to The Great Divorce"
- Denny Vaninger-"Practice Makes Perfect"
- Heather Harris-"The Love That Will Not Let Me Go"
- James Tweedie- "The Divorce Guide for Men"
- Janice Barthel "All Things About Me"
- Jenny Donaldson-"The Earth, The Alphabet, And Me" (Illustrator)
- Jim Merkel-"Beer, Brats and Baseball: St. Louis Germans"
- Jo Beck-"Wildwood"
- JoLena Johnson-"Absolute Good";"Strategic Planning";"A Light is Born"
- Judy Moresi- "Widow's Walk";"Tribal Fires";"Dreamspell Revenge";"Echoes of the Ozarks Vol. III"
- Keith Hoerner-"Missing the Mark : Target Child Speaks
- Leah Scott-"Tin Cup and the Tornado"
- Marc Moellinger- "Creature Worlds"
- Margo Dill- "Finding My Place"
- Mark Henrikson-"Origins"
- Mary Horner- "Strengthen Your Nonfiction Writing"
- Mike Force-"The Light Bringer"
- Nancy Pitts-"When You Come Home...The True Love Story of a Soldier's Heroism and His Wife's Sacrifice"
- Nicole Hardison-"Farmhouse Secret"
- Patricia Bubash-"Successful Second Marriages"
- Patty Mund- "Not Just a Pony"
- Peggy Archer-"Name That Dog!,From Dawn to Dreams, Candlewick Press; Turkey Surprise, Dial Books for Young Readers "
- Rebekah Ross-"In a Stranger's Eyes"
- Renita Jackson-"Everyone Could Use a Little More Etiquette"
- Robin Tidwell "Reduced"
- Shirle Gentles-"Are You Feeding Me Poison?"
- Stephanie Saulet-"Ride On!"
- Steve Ward-"Finding Your Positives"
- Teresa Miller-"Chubby's Story";"The ABC's of Real Health";"Holiday Stories All Year Round"; A Christmas Fantasy"
- Valerie Battle Kienzle-"St. Charles Postcard History"
Local Author Open House
Thursday, November 29 5:00 - 7:00pm
2750 Highway K, O'Fallon 636-978-7997