Looking for Halloween events this weekend in St. Louis? Look no further—Patch has you covered!
Saturday, Oct. 27
- — Join The Ritz-Carlton at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 27 for a special "Goblin Tea," featuring spooktacular treats such as Sand "Witches," Deviled Egg Salad, Pallbearers PB&J, Hair Raising Ham & Cheese, Gruesome Green Tea Panna Cotta, Dark Chocolate Frankenstein Mousse Cup, Scared Stiff Strawberry Cake, Spider Cookies, Mummy Cupcakes, Assorted Seasonal Candy and Creepy Finger Cookies. The cost is $49. For reservations, please call (314) 719-1433.
- Star Clipper — The comic book store will have pumpkins and carving kits from noon-3 p.m.
- Pumpkin Carve & Glow at the Moonrise Hotel — Halloween is a’ coming! Exercise your pumpkin carving skills at the 4th Annual Great Pumpkin Carve & Glow on Saturday, Oct. 27. The Moonrise Hotel and Eclipse Restaurant invite people of all ages to join the free pumpkin carving festivities from 3-6:30 p.m. in the Moonrise Hotel courtyard at 6177 Delmar in The Loop. At 6 p.m., all pumpkins will be displayed for the official lighting and judging of pumpkins.
- Boo at the Zoo — From 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Oct. 19-31 at the St. Louis Zoo. Come explore the Zoo after dark during the special Halloween evenings: Boo at the Zoo Nights! This non-scary, kid-friendly Halloween experience is filled with laughs and adventure. Children are encouraged to wear costumes. Children 12-and-under will receive a treat bag upon exiting.
- Farm Fun Fair — Admission to Stuckmeyer's Farm and Market Farm Fun Days, which runs from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each weekend, is free. The farm also features hayrides through the farm, pony rides, kid's barrel rides, farm animals and live music.
- Pick Your Own Pumpkin — It's time to harvest pumpkins for Halloween. Head out to Eckert's Farms in Belleville, Millstadt or Grafton, IL. For the most up-to-date pick-your-own crop information, check Eckert’s Harvest Hotline.