For many families, Thanksgiving Day means getting up before sunrise to put in the turkey and start the trimmings.
Still, others prefer to avoid the cleanup and eat out instead. If you’re not in the mood to turn on the oven this year, there are restaurants in and around St. Charles serving up Thanksgiving.
Beef Eaters Restaurant in St. Charles
- Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
- The cost for adults is $22.95
- Kids 6 to 10 can eat for $9.95.
- Kids under 6 eat free.
- Reservations recommended.
All Cracker Barrel locations, including O'Fallon:
- For in the restaurant, Cracker Barrel will serve turkey entrees with stuffing. Cost is $8.99 for adults and $4.99 for children.
- Cracker Barrel’s Thanksgiving dinner will run from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Cracker Barrel is also offering Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go for $49.99.
- It includes a turkey breast with gravy, cornbread dressing, baked ham, choice of three vegetables, cranberry relish and biscuits, corn muffins or a loaf of sourdough bread. Serves up to 6 people.
- To order be sure to call at least 24 hours in advance
- Available from Nov. 17 to Nov. 25 with 24-hour notice
Grappa Grill in St. Charles
- Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. (last reservation at 5 p.m.)
- Adults pay $18 for the buffe and kids’ meals will cost $8.
- Buffet includes spring greens, fruit, breads, carrots, green beans, garlic potatoes, gymbo, roast turkey breast, ham and a dessert station.
- Drinks not included.
Tony’s On Main Street in St. Charles
- Thanksgiving Buffet from noon to 5 p.m.
- The buffet will feature turkey, dressing and all the fixings, along with a salad bar and desserts.
Patrick's Restaurant and Sports Bar in Maryland Heights
- Thanksgiving buffet from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Adults pay $24.95, children $5.95.
- Buffet includes green beans, spaghetti squash, grilled zuchhini, orzo, red potatoes and whipped potatoes, yams, stuffing, turkey, roast beef, ham, pecan pie, pumpkin pie and brandied apple bread pudding.
Yacovelli's in Florissant
- Buffet from noon to 4:30 p.m.
- Adults pay $19.95 per person, children ages 4-10 pay $11.95.
- Buffet includes dressing, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, vegetables, roast turkey, ham, and prime rib.
Rizzo's in Florissant
- Open from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Turkey plate and ham plate available. Cost is $15.95 for adults and $7.95 for kids. Regular menu also available.
Restaurants that are open on Thanksgiving:
- TGI Friday's in St. Charles.
- Golden Corral in St. Charles. (Call for hours)
- Waffle House on Little Hills Expressway and on Fifth Street in St. Charles, in O'Fallon.
- IHOP on Veterans Memorial Parkway in St. Peters, on Highway K in O'Fallon and on Highway 67 in Florissant.
- Denny's on Fifth Street in St. Charles, in Lake Saint Louis