Join the festivities and see millions of lights, fireworks over the lake (7:25 p.m.) and delightful holiday scenes on this one-night walking tour of the Celebration of Lights in Fort Zumwalt Park. The “Old-Fashioned Holiday Stroll” will be held from 6 – 9 p.m. on Tuesday, December 11. The cost is $2 for ages 3 and up, and free for younger children.
- Visit Santa, and let the kids make a holiday craft; remember to bring your camera!
- Enjoy the sweet sound of holiday caroling and purchase festival food and beverages in the park.
- No vehicles, pets, bikes or skateboards will be allowed in the park on this special night.
- Step into the St. Charles Model Railroad Club to see the elaborate display of working model trains and miniature city and country landscapes. www.stcharlesrailroadclub.com
- Warm up in the historic Heald Home, where vendors will sell holiday crafts, décor, and unique gifts.
Watch for signs to free parking and shuttle service from the First Baptist Church, 8570 Veterans Memorial Parkway (63366) and O’Fallon Christian Church, 9380 Veterans Memorial Parkway (63366).
For more information, contact the Office of Tourism and Festivals at 636-379-5614. Or, visit www.ofallon.mo.us/COL.