A former Fort Zumwalt West Middle School teacher who was arrested and charged with possession of child pornography and allegedly taping students undressing at camp is now facing federal charges, according to STLtoday.com.
Matt Hansen, 39, Winfield, taught seventh grade math in the district since 2004, and was placed on administrative leave in 2012.
According to STLtoday.com, Hansen was indicted in federal court on Thursday "on eight counts of attempted production of child pornography and one count of possession of child porn."
The article states that Hansen pleaded not guilty and is scheduled for trial on March 12.
You might also be interested in:
- Fort Zumwalt West Middle School Teacher Faces Child Pornography Charges
- Update: Zumwalt West Middle School Teacher Allegedly Videotapes Students
- Superintendent Says Zumwalt West 7th Grade Teacher Didn't Share Student Shower Videos
- Superintendent's Letter to Parents Regarding Zumwalt West Middle School Teacher
- Fort Zumwalt Officials Increase Security at Camp After Students Were Filmed Undressing