If you missed anything earlier this week, here's a round-up of this week's crime news.
Sign up for the O'Fallon Patch newsletter to get news, blogs and more sent directly to your email.
- O'Fallon Man Had 'Deviant Sexual Intercourse' With a 10-Year-Old, Police Say
- O'Fallon Police Report Car Damaged With Ketchup and Mustard
- O'Fallon Woman Charged With Helping to Produce Meth
- Three Indicted on Seven Burglaries, Dozens of Thefts
- Police: Pulaski Bank Robbed, O'Fallon Suspect Arrested
- Police: Two Arrested For Shoplifting on Highway K
- O'Fallon Police Search For Circle K Robbery Suspect
- Man Charged With Damaged Trailers by Stripping Wires