The following information was supplied by the O'Fallon Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
- A 17-year-old male was issued a summons for stealing cell phone and computer accessories. The incident occurred in the 1300 block of Highway K on Feb. 10.
- Cash and checks were stolen on Feb. 10 in the 8600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 23-year-old St. Louis male was arrested for stealing shoes in the 2100 block of Highway K.
- A vehicle window was damaged in the 2800 block of Royallvalley Way on Feb. 10.
- A birdhouse and tree were damaged in the 300 block of Oakbrook Drive on Feb. 10.
- A vehicle was stolen but no prosecution was desired. There was no damage to enter the residence, located on Oxview Court. The incident occurred on Feb. 11.
For questions about this blotter, email email@example.com.