- One juvenile was taken into custody after shoes and a scooter were reportedly stolen from an open garage on the 400 block of Flowering Magnolia Dr.
- An air conditioning unit and copper parts were reported stolen at 1641 North Main St.
- A gas drive-off was reported at 708 Highway K.
- Yard equipment was reportedly stolen from an open garage on the 1000 block of Golden Orchard Dr.
- Wiring was reportedly stolen at 2625 East Terra Ln.
- A debit card was reportedly stolen at 2453 Highway K and later used in St. Louis County after a woman left the card at a business.
- Two beverages were reportedly stolen from 2035 Highway K.
- A gas drive-off was reported at 8695 Highway K.
- A swingset was reportedly stolen on the 1700 block of Melissa Dr.
- A cellphone was reportedly stolen from an unlocked car at the 10 block of King George Ct.
- A GPS and weapon were reportedly stolen from an unlocked car on the 300 block of Sunward Dr.
- An iPod and chargers were reported stolen from an unlocked car on Vantage Pass.
- Two air conditioning units were reported stolen on the 1100 block of East Terra Ln.
- A 49-year-old O'Fallon man was arrested for stealing cash at 708 Highway K.
- A burglary was reported on the 8000 block of Oakway Drive. Police report a damaged window and items damaged inside the residence.
- One juvenile was taken into custody after clothing was reported stolen from 2259 Highway K.
- An attempted burglary was reported on Chip Drive. Police report a damaged window but no stolen property.
- A GPS, sunglasses and coins were reportedly stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 100 block of Wild Pigeon Court.
- Bikes were reported stolen on the 2200 block of Bursting Bouquet Drive.
- A shed was reported stolen on the 2000 block of Glengate Estates Drive.
- A mailbox was reported stolen on Dorchester Court.
- A cellphone was reportedly stolen on the 1000 block of North Main Street.
- A gas drive-off was reported at 1001 Tom Ginnever Ave.
Information provided by the O'Fallon Police Department. Look for more Crime Blotter news later this week.