Friday, August 9
- Stealing was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 12:41 a.m. A 17-year-old Wentzville female was arrested and two juveniles were taken into custody for stealing alcohol.
- First degree property damage was reported at 7:09 a.m. in the 2300 block of Wild Oak Drive. A vehicle, the side of a mobile home and clothing were damaged.
- A motor vehicle was reported stolen at 8:35 a.m. on St. Nicholas Court. The vehicle was recovered.
- At 12:24 p.m., a victim reported dropping a wallet in the 2000 block of Highway K. The wallet was gone when the victim returned for it.
- Shoplifting was reported at 8:04 p.m. in the 1300 block of Highway K. An electric toothbrush and electric shaver were stolen. A 20-year-old St. Peters male was arrested.
- At 10:39 p.m., a subject broke into a business, damaging property and stealing cash in the 8600 block of Mexico Road. The St. Charles Prosecuting Attorney's office issued charges for second degree burglary.