Saturday, August 17
- Property damage was reported at 6:45 a.m. on Holmes Court. Mailboxes, siding, lawn items and concrete were reported damaged.
- At 11:03 a.m., a gas drive-off was reported in the 1300 block of Main Street.
- At 7:15 p.m., dog medication was reported stolen in the 2200 block of Highway K.
- Property damage was reported in the 1000 block of Pinewood Place at 2:51 p.m. A vehicle was damaged.
- At 4:33 p .m., stealing was reported on Progress Point. A subject left a wallet, which was gone when the subject returned.
- Property damage was reported in the 2100 block of West Terra Lane at 5:07 p.m. A door was damaged.