Thursday, August 29
- Property damage was reported at 7:06 a.m. in the 1200 block of North Main Street. A mailbox was damaged.
- A burglary was reported in the 400 block of Millpond Drive at 12:21 p.m. A door was damaged to gain entry but no items were stolen.
- Stealing was reported in the 1600 block of White Magnolia Drive at 1:55 p.m. Dealer plates were reported missing or stolen.
- Stealing was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 2:38 p.m. A 31-year-old female from St. Charles was issued a summons for shoplifting toiletries and medine.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 3:09 p.m. A DVD and clothing were reported stolen.
- Shoplifting was reported in the 1300 block of Highway K at 4:43 p.m. A DVD and a knife were reported stolen.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 8600 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:32 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Lincoln Street at 10:06 p.m. A victim reported buying electronics from the trunk of a car and later found the boxes did not contain the actual items.