Here are some of the recent reports from the O'Fallon Police Department.
- A cell phone was reported stolen in the 300 block of Fort Zumwalt Square.
- Jewelry was reported stolen in the 200 block of Valleybrook Court.
- Washers were reported stolen in the 300 block of Falcon Hill Drive.
- A 20-year-old St. Peters man was issued a summons for allegedly stealing batteries in the 1300 block of Highway K.
- A gas drive-off was reported in the 700 block of Highway K.
- A GPS, coins and a jacket were reported stolen from an unlocked car in the 200 block of Strawberry Hill Estates Drive.
- A license plate was reported stolen on Beacon Trail Court.
Information provided by the O'Fallon Police Department.