Information provided by the O'Fallon Police Department website.
The O'Fallon Police Department is asking for your help to find these people:
- Joshua Goewert of St. Charles, MO for failure to appear in court (10 times), domestic assault
- Robert J. Day of St. Peters, MO for driving while suspended and failure to appear in court 12 times.
- Sean G. Gillihan of Wright City, MO for failure to appear in court eight times, driving while revoked
- Herbert D. Borgschulte of St. Charles, MO for failure to appear (10 times), driving while revoked and providing false information
- Devin Gehlert of O'Fallon, MO for failure to appear, stealing and property damage
- Joseph R. Foege of Florissant, MO for failure to appear in court, domestic assault and property damage
- Antonio Brison of O'Fallon, MO for failure to appear in court two times, domestic assault, stealing and peace disturbance
- Shawn M. Aiello of St. Charles, MO for failure to appear in court 7 times, stealing under $750, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, stop sign violation
- Larritha S. Phillips of O'Fallon for stealing, false information to a police office (twice), possession of a controlled substance (twice) and failure to appear in court 11 times
- David S. Bakstad of Troy, MO for failure to appear, third-degree assault and failure to comply with a police officer
According to the O'Fallon Police Department website, the people listed have a valid arrest warrant active as of April 28, 2013.
The website states:
"It does not indicate that the person has been found guilty of any crime. Officers must verify the warrants before an arrest is made. Information on the website is updated regularly. Warrants may have been cleared by an arrest or court appearance."
Call 1-866-371-TIPS or for more information, contact the Warrant Office at 636-379-5661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more of O'Fallon's Most Wanted:
- Man Wanted for Skipping Out on Domestic Abuse Court Date Leads O'Fallon's Most Wanted List