Check out what's going on in O'Fallon this week.
- O'Fallon Photo Club Exhibit: From 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. at the Cultural Arts Gallery in the Renaud Spirit Center. See the best of recent work by club members.
- Free drop off for live Christmas trees, light strands: Monday is the last day O’Fallon residents can dispose of live evergreen holiday trees, and unwanted holiday light strands at parking lots in Civic Park and O’Fallon Sports Park. The sites will be open dawn to dusk. Recycle unwanted holiday light strands at O’Fallon Sports Park, Civic Park, City Hall and the Renaud Spirit Center.
- "All About Me" Time for Twos: Deer Run Branch Library at 10 a.m.
- Teen Advisory Board Informational Officers Meeting: Library Express WingHaven at 4:30 p.m.
- O'Fallon Brewery's New Rager Red Irish Ale Debuts: Check out the_brewery website _to find a store near you.
- Election Filing Ends: _Jan. 15, is the final date to file for O’Fallon’s April 2, 2013 election. Declarations of Candidacy will be accepted from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. in the City Clerk’s office on the third floor of City Hall.
- January Storytimes: Deer Run Branch Library and Middendorf-Kredell Library_at 10 a.m.
- Mt. Hope Elementary DARE Graduation: Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. in the Zumwalt North High Auditorium.
- O'Fallon Mayor's Youth Advisory Council Meeting: 5:30-7 p.m. at O'Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main St.
- O'Fallon Jaycees Meeting: Organization of individuals age 21 - 39 whose purpose is to learn management skills while providing community service. Meet every third Tuesday of the month at JJ's Restaraunt, 200 Fort Zumwalt Square, O'Fallon.
- Make a Valentine Banner (Paper Crafting): Adults are invited to Deer Run Branch Library to make a decoration to hang for Valentine's Day from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Crochet Club: 7-8:30 p.m. at Library Express WingHaven. Adults are invited to learn the basics of crochet.
- Senior Resident Advisory Committee Meeting: 5- 6 p.m. at O'Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main St.
- Public Works Commission Meeting: 7-9 p.m. at O'Fallon Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main St.
- Ride 'em Cowboy Family Story Time: 6:30 p.m. at Middendorf-Kredell Branch Library.
- Snowy Family Storytime: 6:30 p.m. at Deer Run Branch Library.
- Book Discussion - The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak: 10-11 a.m. at Deer Run Branch Library.
- Book Discussion -The Face of a Stranger- Anne Perry: 2-3 p.m. at Middendorf Kredell Library.
- O'Fallon Blood Drive: _To help maintain local blood supplies at safe levels, healthy adults can donate blood on Friday, July 13, 11 a.m. - 3 p.m., at O’Fallon’s Municipal Centre (City Hall), 100 North Main Street, O’Fallon, Missouri 63366. The collection is sponsored by the City of O’Fallon and Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center. All donations will be used by regional hospitals.
- It's All Groovy with Pete the Cat: 10:30-11 a.m. at Library Express WingHaven. Children ages three and older can meet Pete the Cat, sing, dance and more.
- O'Fallon Buffalo Wild Wings to Open: The new Buffalo Wild Wings location is expected to open on Friday, Jan. 18 at 11 a.m.
- After Hours Teen Movie Night: Snow White and the Huntsman: 6-8:15 p.m. at Deer Run Branch.
- Women's Night - Pamper Plan & Protect: Kelly Brickner and Sherry Holtmeier, Financial Representatives with Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, invite you to enjoy the evening out with shopping, drinks, hors d’oeuvres, vendor demonstrations and a short discussion. Event is 6:30-9:30 p.m. at Hilton Garden Inn, 2310 Technology Dr., O'Fallon.