The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will close all lanes on eastbound Interstate 64 downtown from Jefferson to the Poplar Street Bridge from Nov. 8 - 12.
Crews will be working on the section of the double deck just over I-55 and the depressed lanes of I-70 downtown. While crews are working on the roadway above, drivers on I-55 heading to I-70 may be detoured onto Memorial Drive and back to the interstate for safety.
The ramps from Forest Park Avenue and Pine Street to eastbound I-64 are closed around the clock through November.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-70, (westbound section of the Interstate 70 Blanchette bridge over the Missouri River) will remain closed fall 2013. The eastbound I-70 bridge will be used to carry three lanes of traffic in each direction.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramps from Forest Park Avenue and Pine Street to eastbound I-64 is closed around the clock through November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the exit ramp from westbound I-70 to Madison is closed until mid-December.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the express lanes into downtown is closed until mid-November.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until spring 2013.