Westbound I-64 lanes closed downtown–1 lane open Saturday and Sunday for Cardinals and Blues games
Missouri Department of Transportation crews will close all lanes of westbound Interstate 64 between Broadway and 21st Street starting at 8 p.m. Friday, April 27. One westbound lane will open Saturday from 10 a.m. to noon and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. to allow Cardinal fans to get to this weekend’s games. All lanes will reopen by 5 a.m. Monday. When the lanes reopen, one lane on westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
Broadway Avenue ramp closed to westbound traffic beginning Friday night
Crews will close the Broadway Avenue ramp to westbound I-64 at 8 p.m. on April 27. That ramp will remain closed for safety until October 2012 to allow crews to complete a resurfacing project on the double deck structure.
Lanes closed on 170 at Scudder
Two right lanes on northbound Interstate 170 at Scudder and the Scudder exit ramp from northbound I-170 will close April 27 at 8:30 p.m. and reopen before 5:30 a.m. April 30.
Drivers should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, the Broadway ramp to westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-64, St. Louis City, one lane of westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until summer 2012.
- I-70, St. Louis City, entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until summer 2012.
- Grand Blvd, St. Louis City, closed from I-64 to Chouteau by St. Louis City until mid 2012.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012.
- I-255, St. Louis County, one right lane closed eastbound on the Jefferson Barracks Bridge until early June.
- Murdoch, St. Louis County, Murdoch over the railroad closed between Big Bend and westbound I-44. The ramps to I-44 remain open.
- I-55, Jefferson County, until November, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed.