Westbound Interstate 64 in downtown St. Louis will be closed from the Poplar Street bridge to 21st Street starting at 6 p.m. Friday and reopen by 3 a.m. Monday. One eastbound lane on I-64 from 21st Street to the Poplar Street Bridge will be open starting at 6 p.m. Friday.
The Broadway, 10th Street and 14th Street entrance ramps to westbound I-64 will be closed this weekend. All ramps, including 14th street on ramp will reopen by 3 a.m. Monday. Crews are continuing work to remove and replace the driving surface on the westbound double deck structure.
The depressed section of I-70 eastbound and westbound will be closed starting at 8 p.m. Friday and reopen by 9 a.m. Saturday. Traffic will be diverted to Memorial Drive.
The reversible lanes on I-70 will be closed starting at 7 p.m. Friday until 5 a.m. Monday. In addition, the reversible lanes will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays. Crews are performing bridge painting work.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, one eastbound I-64 lane will be closed from 20th/Chestnut to 14th Street around the clock until November.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramp from Forest Park Avenue to eastbound I-64 is closed around the clock until November.
- I-70, St. Louis City, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until October.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012. Detour to Jamieson Avenue bridge.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction from Lewis Road to Antire Road until early October 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock. A third westbound lane opens from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays during the evening rush period.
- I-70, St. Louis County, one eastbound and westbound lane between Route 141 (Earth City Expressway) and Blanchette bridge closed around the clock.
- Route 141, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction between Route 340 (Olive Boulevard) and Ladue Road.
- St. Louis County, Baxter Road is closed between Route HH and Clarkson, through the summer.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until spring 2013.