We've got your list of helpful things to know about Memorial Day in O'Fallon.
- (City Hall) and the offices will be closed for the day on Monday.
- A Memorial Day ceremony will begin at 11 a.m. on Monday, May 28 at O’Fallon Veterans Memorial Walk, 800 Belleau Creek Road. Mayor Bill Hennessy will welcome the crowd and the O’Fallon Community Concert Band will perform.
- To kick off the ceremony, the fourth annual Memorial Day Ruck March will begin at 8 a.m. from the corner of WingHaven Boulevard at Highway 40, ending at Veterans Memorial Walk. The march is open to all current and veteran military personnel and their families, and the uniform will be ACUs with full ruck, or the equivalent for current military service. For more information about the march contact Sgt. Chris Obert at 636-373-0450 or email@example.com.
- opens with regular pool hours on Saturday and is open noon–6 p.m. on Monday.
- The Renaud Spirit Center (RSC) indoor recreation complex is open 8 a.m.–4 p.m. on May 28.
- O’Fallon’s trash/recycling service will move forward one day because of the holiday. Monday’s service will move to Tuesday. For more information, visit the city's website or call 636-272-0477.
What are your plans for Memorial Day? Share your photos on this article!