- When/Where: O'Fallon's Heritage and Freedom Fest is held at the , 900 T.R. Hughes Boulevard, O’Fallon on Monday, July 2 from 5-10 p.m., Tuesday, July 3 from 5–11 p.m. and Wednesday, July 4 from noon–10 p.m.
- Special Family Carnival Night: Family Night at the carnival is July 2 from 5-10 p.m. A wristband for unlimited rides may be purchased at the festival for $20 (valid only July 2, 5 - 10 p.m.)
- Parking: Festival admission and parking are free. Free parking is available at both and on Tom Ginnever. The premium parking lot $5 for all day parking, west of T.R. Hughes Ballpark. Disabled parking is availabe in with a shuttle provided to transport to the event grounds. A plate or handtag must be visible for disabled parking.
- Free Fun For Kids: There are plenty of free family activities at the event including, crafts, face painting and bounce houses. The kids area is open Tuesday and Wednesday. The Nitro Joe Science Show will allow kids to make their own slime. Marvelous Mutts features rescued shelter dogs performing frisbee tricks and obstacle courses.
- Fourth of July Parade: The begins at 9:30 a.m. on July 4. The two-mile route begins at Third and Main streets, proceeds north on Main, turns east on Tom Ginnever Avenue and ends at T.R. Hughes Ballpark. Nearly 100 applicants signed up to participate in this year's parade.
- Country Music Night: Local band Borderline takes the stage, followed by country stars Jamie O'Neal and David Nail on Tuesday, July 3 from 5-11 p.m.
- Rock Concert Night: Hear the music of Fat Pocket before , Carolina Liar and Vertical Horizon takes the stage on Wednesday, July 4 from noon to 10 p.m.
- Fireworks: The Heritage and Freedom Fest features two fireworks shows. Beginning at 10:15 pm. on July 3 and at 9:30 p.m. on July 4.
- More Info: If you'd like to find out more information about O'Fallon's Heritage and Freedom Fest, check out the event website.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something