Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
Since 1980, Barnes Jewish Hospital has strived to improve the health of the people and communities it serves. It offers acute care and medical/surgical services. The hospital is licensed for 127 beds, and has more than 500 physicians on staff and represents more than 30 medical and surgical specialties. It has emergency services, intensive care, and includes the Siteman Cancer Center and Breast Health and Women's Center.
- Fax: 636-916-9414
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access with help if needed.
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance carriers
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: All Doctors are state and board certified
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Colon and rectal surgery, Dermatology, Emergency medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Orthopedic surgery, Otolaryngology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic surgery, Podiatry, Preventive medicine, Psychiatry, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Primary care services: No
- Referral required: No
- House calls: No
- Number of beds: 127
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Psychiatric, Rehabilitation, Trauma center, University, Veteran
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Burn unit, Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Plastic surgery, Psychiatric ward, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: Varies by department.
- Helipad: Yes