Jim Trenary Chevrolet
This dealership boasts that it carries seven cars from the Consumer Digest recommended list, as well as seven cars that get more than 30 miles to the gallon. The showroom is packed with cars and has a separate waiting area with snack machines, soda and coffee machines and a large, flat screen television. Chevrolet hats, T-shirts and other memorabilia are also for sale, and there is a fully equipped repair shop on the premises.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 8:30am – 9pm; Tue, Thu, Sat, 8:30am – 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking lot is flat.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- New/used: New, Used
- Makes: New;Chevrolet Used; varies
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks
- Financing: Yes
- Service center: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Drivers should have regular preventative maintenance, including oil changes, transmission fluid changes and fuel injection cleanings.
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels