Living Word Christian High School
Living Word Christian School is a non-denominational Christian school with a mission to assist Christian parents in equipping students with a Christ-centered education, empowering them to impact the world for the glory of God. Serving preschool through 12th grade on two campuses with a current enrollment of 700+ students, LWCS is a place where students are challenged in their spiritual growth, provided academic excellence, and offered distinguished athletics and artistic expression opportunities in a caring and motivating environment. Our vision is to instruct students in the traditional liberal arts while equipping them with the skills to implement that knowledge from a Biblical world view.
The preschool/elementary campus is located in St. Peters, MO while the middle school/high school campus (6th – 12th grade) is located in O’Fallon. Call to schedule a tour or have your child shadow another student on campus. We look forward to meeting you personally.
- Fax: 636-978-5024
- Founding Date: 1980
- Number of students: 544
- Male-to-female ratio: 1:1
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Christian
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: ACSI NCA MSHSAA
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 20:1
- Parking: Paid lot
- Number of faculty: 38
- How engaged is the school with the community?: All students are required to complete community service hours each year. In addition, the entire school participates in an annual community service day assisting various groups such as local parks, food pantries, churches, etc.
- Grade levels: 6 - 12
- Boarding: No
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Sports facilities
- Advanced placement courses: Calculus, English literature, History
- Extracurricular activities available: Art, band, music, theatre
- Student clubs: Art Club, Book Club, Booster Club, FCA, Four Square, Helping Hands, Math Club, Math Olympics, National Honor Society, Pep Club, Student Advisory Board, Student Government, Swing Dance Club
- Sports teams: Baseball, Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross Country, Dance Team, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track & Field, Volleyball