St. Charles Community, commonly known as SCC, is located just outside of St. Peters. The two-year community college offers associate degrees and certificate programs in the arts, business, sciences and career-technical fields.
St. Charles Community College is the fourth largest of Missouri's 12 community college districts. SCC offers a college transfer program with over 24 areas of interest.
SCC also has a partnership with the University of Missouri-St. Louis.
Also on the SCC campus is the home of the Eastern Missouri Law Enforcement Training Academy.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1987
- Number of students: 11,629
- Male-to-female ratio: 42-to-57
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: None.
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Parking: Free lot, Paid lot
- Number of faculty: 375
- Degrees: Professional
- Programs: Evening, Part-time, Summer studies
- Percent minority: 12
- Sports conference: All four Cougar teams are members of the Midwest Community College Athletic Conference (MCCAC).
- Sports teams: St. Charles Community College is a member of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) and competes at the division I level in all four sports. The school has baseball, softball, men's soccer and women's soccer.
- Sports facilities: St. Charles Community College has a sand volleyball court, softball field, baseball field and a soccer pitch.