St. Dominic High School is a Catholic school providing both boys and girls an education focused on prayer, study, community and service. They offer the four core subjects along with world languages, physical education, business, performing and visual arts, religious studies and honors programs with college credit. The main school building at 31 St. Dominic Drive was built 2000 and contains classrooms, science and computer labs and a new library. The 37 acre campus also features a new stadium built in 2004 and a new multi-purpose building with a gym and performing arts stage.
The school offers a variety of extra-curricular activities including student council, National Honor Society, Pro Life club, a fall play, spring musical and numerous sports, including a two time state championship boys soccer team and state championship girls basketball team.
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:30am-3:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1929
- Number of students: 665
- Male-to-female ratio: 46% Male 54% Female
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Accreditation/licenses: AdvancEd
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 13:1
- Number of faculty: 53
- What makes this community special?: President Cathy Fetter says " The family connections provide a true sense of community during both times of tragedy and times of celebration."