T.R. Hughes Ballpark
T.R. Hughes Ballpark is a baseball stadium and is the home of the River City Rascals of the Frontier League. The park seats almost 3,500 people and offers a wide range of ticket options, including group rates, season tickets, individual tickets and party rates. The stadium holds numerous promotions and special events throughout the year. Check the website for a full schedule and for details on tickets.
- Fax: 636-240-7313
- Hours: http://rivercityrascals.com/schedule
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: http://rivercityrascals.com/ballpark/rental/
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about the history or architecture of the venue?: On October 13–14, 2007, the ballpark was the site of the longest baseball game in recorded history. A group of 40 players from the Men's Senior Baseball League of St. Louis played for 39 hours, 29 minutes and 25 seconds.
- Capacity: 3,491
- Outdoor/indoor: Outdoor
- Map [link]: rivercityrascals.com/ballpark/seating/
- Tickets required: Yes
- Home stadium for: River City Rascals