In August, 12 new businesses were started in O'Fallon, employing 64 full time and 17 part time workers. The largest employer, Delta Outsource Group, Inc., will be employing 44 full time and 2 part time workers.
Of the twelve, two are restaurants and three are home-based businesses.
- Continental Title of Missouri, LLC
- Corley & Christiansen, LLC (legal)
- Darnell Group, LLC (construction, home remodeling)
- Delta Outsource Group, Inc. (office support)
- Enterprise Rent A Car
- Jeremy & Orf's All Natural Beef, LLC (butcher shop)
- Johnson Insurance Agency
- JV Repair (construction, home remodeling)
- Out of Control Performance (auto detailing)
- Perfectly Organized STL, LLC
- Subway (coming soon)
- Whiskey Styx Bar & Grille
The Economic Development Department also checks in on established businesses. According to the August report, the restaurant and bar business in O'Fallon in August, "appears to be doing well, for the most part."
One restaurant whose lunch business is slow reported that they were considering adding a sports league to generate business. Another restaurant said that business is so good, they are having a problem providing enough parking.